Casa Nova Bethlehem

Casa Nova Bethlehem Custody of the Holy Land [Visit Guesthouse Website here] Adapting to the times, the Franciscans built houses separate from the monasteries. Thus began the “Casa Nuevo”, a hybrid word (Latin-Tuscan), to describe the hostel for pilgrims. (The Friars coined the name “Casa Nova”). By 1910, all the Franciscan Pilgrim lodgings had the same name. According to a document from 1377 AD, near to the place of birth of Jesus, there was already a hostel for women. The present Casa Nova was completely reconstructed and inaugurated in 1986. Now it is one of the most modern of the Franciscan pilgrimage houses.

Guest House Facilities:
● 63 Rooms (Dbl: 56, Trp: 6, Qdb: 1)
● Full Board
● Dining Room
● Parking
● Cafeteria
● Internet Service
● Chapel
● Elevator
● Lecture Hall for 132 Persons
● Heating
● Garden
● Telephones in Rooms
● Public Telephone
● Laundry Service
● Payment in Cash or Credit

Beside Nativity Church
PO Box 996, Bethlehem
Tel. 00972-2-2743980/1/4 – 2742798
Fax. 00972-2-2743540
E-mail: fphbeth@palnet.com
Website: https://casanovabethlehem.wordpress.com/