Casa Nova Jerusalem

The Casa Nova Custody of the Holy Land [Visit Guesthouse here] was built in 1866, this Franciscan-owned lodging has been putting up pilgrims ever since. The Casa Nova Jerusalem has an interesting history: From 1941 until 1946 Polish soldiers stayed there and in 1948 Palestinian refugees found shelter in it. The building was reconstructed in the late 1980, making it more comfortable for pilgrims. Franciscan hospitality, family atmosphere and the location of the Casa Nova within the walls of the Old City, only a few minutes walk from the Holy Sepulcher, make it an ideal spot for the pilgrim to stay.

Guest House Facilities:
● 87 Rooms (Sgl: 3, Dbl: 67, Trp: 14, Qdb: 3)
● Full Board
● Three Dining Rooms
● Cafeteria
● Chapel
● Elevator
● Garden
● Two Lecture Halls (one for 150 Persons and the other for 50)
● Heating
● TV Room
● Public Telephone
● Payment in Cash

Casa Nova Street, New Gate
PO Box 1321
91043 Jerusalem
Tel. 00972-2-6282791
Fax. 00972-2-6264370
E-mail: casanovaj@custodia.org
Website: http://www.custodia.org/casanovaj