Casa Nova Tiberias

The Casa Nova in Tiberias Custody of the Holy Land was built in 1903 and recently renovated. Although the Casa Nova of Tiberias primarily offers bed and breakfast facilities, it also has a small kitchenette where guests can prepare their own meals. For pilgrims and pilgrim-leaders, the Casa Nova is an ideal, expensive place to stay while visiting the Galilee area. In the evening, the balcony overlooking the Sea of Galilee is wonderful… and it fits every pilgrim’s “pocket-book” quite comfortably. It has 25 rooms with two beds (4 of these have three beds), and two dormitories (6 beds each). The Casa Nova borders the Church of St. Peter on the North side. The Franciscan Friary borders the Church on the South. The church is open for pilgrim groups to come and pray, and for Eucharistic Celebrations. It is necessary to call the Friary in advance to make sure of time-reservations.

Guest House Facilities:
● 25 Rooms (Dbl: 19, Trp: 4, Qdp: 2)
● Dormitory with 12 Beds
● Full Board
● Dining Room
● Parking
● Chapel
● Lecture Hall for 50 Persons
● Air Condition
● Heating
● TV Room
● Public Telephone
● Payment in Cash

1 Hayarden Street
PO Box 179
14101 Tiberias
Tel. 00972-4-6712281
Fax. 00972-4-6712278