The Foyer Mar Maroun Maronite Patriarchal Exarchate [Visit Guesthouse here] Maronite Sisters of Saint Theresa of C.J. Mar Maron guest house was founded in April 1895, part of the building of the Maronite Patriarchal Vicariate in Jerusalem which is located in the Old City of Jerusalem near Jaffa Gate. The house is managed by Maronite Nuns from the congregation of St. Therese of the Child Jesus,
who are also responsible of other parochial activities concerning the Maronite Parish in Jerusalem. In 1999, just before the Jubilee year the house was renovated so that each room now has its private bathroom and the other common areas are better lit and renovated so that our guests would have a more agreeable and convenient stay in our house. There are many reasons that pilgrims keep coming back and tourist agencies insist on reserving
places for their groups at our house. Some of these reasons are:
* The great location of the house being in the Old City and very close to the Holy Sepulcher.
* The friendly atmosphere which is filled with love and hospitality that they find from the Nuns and the employees at the house.
* The simplicity of the relationship between the guests and the hosts.
In short the beauty of our guest house is that the pilgrims feel that they are at home, and this is exactly what we aim for.
Guest House Facilities:
● 27 Rooms (Sgl: 4 with big beds, Dbl: 19, Trp: 2, Qdp: 2)
● Full Board.
● Dining Room
● Soft Drinks
● Lecture Hall for 40 Persons
● Telephones in Rooms
● TV Room
● Payment in Cash
25 Maronite convent street
PO Box 14219