Hospice of the Holy Family Jerusalem

The Hospice of the Holy Family  [Visit Guesthouse here] Archdiocese of Vienna was founded in 1857, the Austrian Hospice of the Holy Family is the oldest national pilgrim’s house in the Holy Land. Since its opening in 1863 the building in the style of a Viennese Ring Palace has encountered a variety of fates due to local and world history. After about 40 years of housing the hospital for the Old City it was reopened as a guesthouse in 1988 and has welcomed guests from all over the world ever since. The Austrian Hospice has always regarded itself as Austria’s culture bearer in the Orient and is a meeting place for people from different cultures and religious backgrounds.

Guest House Facilities:
● 26 Rooms (Dbl: 12, Trp: 14)
● Five Dormitory Rooms with 5 up to 12 Beds Each
● Dining room
● Full Board
● Viennese Coffee House
● Chapel
● Garden Terrace
● Panorama View over the Old City from the Roof
● Two Lecture Halls (One seat 35, the other up to 100)
● Concert Hall
● Central Heating
● Elevator
● TV Room
● Telephones in Rooms
● Free Internet Service
● Parking
● Payment in Cash

37 Via Dolorosa
PO Box 19600
91194 Jerusalem
Tel. 00972-2-6265800
Fax. 00972-2-6265816
E-mail: office@austrianhospice.com
Website: http://www.austrianhospice.com