Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center

Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center [Visit Guesthouse here] Holy See – Vatican Legionaries of Christ Originally called Notre Dame de France. The complex was built by French Assumptionist Fathers between 1884 and 1904 to accommodate French Pilgrims. Badly damaged during the war of 1948, it was eventually turned over to the Holy See on March 2, 1972. By special decree of Pope John Paul II on December 13, 1978, it was erected as a Pontifical Institute. Pope John Paul II entrusted the Pontifical Institute Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center to the care of the Legionaries of Christ in November 2004.

Guest House Facilities:
● 150 Rooms
● Full Board
● Parking
● Chapel
● Daily Mass in English at 18:30
● Sundays at 9:30 and 18:30
● Dining Room
● Coffee Shop
● La Rotisserie French Restaurant 23
● 5 Equipped Lecture Halls
● Auditorium for 500 Persons
● Telephones in Rooms
● Wireless Internet Service
● Heating
● Air Condition
● TV Room
● Laundry Service
● Public Telephones

3 Paratroopers Road
PO Box: 20531
91204 Jerusalem
Tel. 00972-2-6279111
Fax. 00972-2-6271995
E-mail: info@notredamecenter.org
Website: http://www.notredamecenter.org