Paulushaus Jerusalem

Paulushaus (Schmidt’s College) [Visit Guesthouse Website here] Archdiocese of Cologne the Paulushaus in Jerusalem, near Damascus Gate, was established in 1908. Because of the political situation it had been used for different purposes, although originally it was built as a pilgrims’ house. There is also a girls’ school attached to it which is called Schmidt’s Girls’ College. The whole property belongs to the German Association of the Holy Land and is run by this Institution.

Guest House Facilities:
● 32 Rooms (Sgl: 4, Dbl: 23, Trp: 3, Qdp:2)
● Full Board
● Dining Room
● Parking
● Soft Drinks
● Internet Service for Guests
● Chapel
● Elevator
● Garden
● Lecture Hall for 35 Persons
● Heating
● Telephones in Rooms
● TV Room
● Laundry Service
● Payment in Cash

2 Nablus Road
PO Box 19070
91190 Jerusalem
Tel. 00972-2-6276267
Fax. 00972-2-6272397

Website: http://www.dvhl.de/unsere-gaestehaeuser?lightbox=dataItem-ih3gqao8
E-mail: paulushaus@hotmail.com