Pilgerhouse Tabgha [Visit Guesthouse here] Archdiocese of Cologne In 1889, the first building of the pilgrim house was established in Tabgha at the Sea of Galilee. New guest house fashionably furnished with view to the lake and the surrounding mountains are arranged around the old hospice with Foyer Chapel, cafeteria and dining room. The expanded pilgrim house located in the middle of an area parks. The historical pilgrim house at the Sea of Galilee has been restored, expanded, modernized and reopened in 2001.
Guest House Facilities:
● 68 Rooms (Sgl: 8, Dbl: 57, Trp:3)
● Full Board
● Dining Room
● Internet Service
● Two Lecture Halls.
● Air Condition
● TV and Telehpones in Rooms
● Payment in Cash or Cheques or Credit
PO Box 993
Tel. 00972-4-6700100 / 04-6700104