Saint Joseph Guest House

Saint Joseph Guest House Syrian Catholic Patriarchate Exarchate St. Joseph home was built by the efforts of the previous parish priest Fr. Pierre Abdel Ahad (now the Syrian Catholic Patriarch in Beirut) in the year 1973 and was completed in the year 1976. It was intended to be an orphanage, to integrate with the parish school existing since the year 1925. It was transformed gradually to a pilgrims’ house with 80 beds in 37 rooms. A major expansion of the guesthouse is now going on to add another 14 double rooms. Recently a new lobby, a big lift, and added a new dining room.

Guest House Facilities:
● 38 Rooms (Sgl: 5, Dbl: 22, Trp: 6, Qdp: 5)
● Full Board
● Dining Room
● Parking
● Cafeteria
● Internet Service
● Chapel
● Lecture Hall for 140 Persons
● Heating
● Telephones in Rooms
● TV Room
● Payment in Cash

450 Nativity Street,
PO Box 199, Bethlehem
Tel. 00972-2-2742497
Fax. 00972-2-2770334
E-mail: stjosephhome@hotmail.com