Sisters of Nazaret

Sisters of Nazareth Religious of Nazaret It was established in 1855, Sister Marian was the first local Sister of Nazaret. At First was opened as a school, later on, it was changed to be a guest house to welcome pilgrims. Since the very beginning the house has belonged to the religious of Nazaret. Guests can enjoy the view of the Basilica from their rooms.

Guest House Facilities:
● 46 Rooms (Sgl: 11, Dbl: 31, Trp: 4)
● Full Board
● Dining Room
● Soft Drinks
● Chapel
● Elevator
● Garden
● Two Lecture Halls (one for 50 Persons and the other for 20 Persons)
● Air Condition
● Heating
● Bathrooms Inside Each Room
● Public Telephone
● Payment in Cash

306 4th street (opposite to the Basilica)
PO Box 50274
16223 Nazareth
Tel. 00972-4-6554304
Fax. 00972-4-6554593
E-mail: couventnaza@hotmail.com